Visitor Visa For New Zealand
Visa To Visit New Zealand
Having a valid passport and the right visa is key to a trouble-free entry into New Zealand if you intend to stay here temporarily.
You will need a visa to visit New Zealand unless you are:
- An Australian citizen or resident
- A UK citizen and/or passport holder, which means you can stay in NZ for up to six months
- You are from a country that has a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand.
If you are from a visa waiver country, you can visit New Zealand for up to three months.
If you don’t meet the above criteria, then you’ll need a visitor visa. This will let you stay in New Zealand for up to nine months, even if you don’t intend to study or work.
Getting A Visa For New Zealand
If you are planning to visit our beautiful Aotearoa, then please contact our Auckland law office today to find out more about securing you NZ visitor visa.
If you are in a partnership with someone living in New Zealand, you can apply for a temporary visitor visa to be with your partner. Depending on your circumstance, this visa may allow you to work as well as holiday, sightsee and enjoy our beautiful country.
Working Holiday Visas
Working holiday visas let people under the age of 30 travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months. To apply you’ll need to have:
- A return ticket, or enough money to pay for one; and
- Be coming mainly to holiday, with work being a secondary intention.